Below are the minimum system requirements needed to run W&L Aged Care Learning, it is important that your system meets these requirements to ensure the best user experience while using our system.
To Access the W&L Learning system go to www.wllearning.com.au
End User License Agreement
If you are experiencing difficulties clicking the 'Agree' button, ensure the dark grey rectangular on the right hand side of the agreement has been dragged to the bottom of the agreement until the Agree button appears in green.
Top of EULA
Bottom of EULA
- Windows 7 SP1 (or greater)
- Mac OSX 10.9.x (or greater)
- iOS 7 (or greater) Warning: Currently there is an incompatibility with the Articulate Player and iOS9
- Android 4.2 (or greater)
At least a 3G or DSL internet connection is required to be able to connect to W&L Aged Care Learning.
A Flash or HTML5 compatible browser is required.
Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or later, and one of the following browsers:
- Windows: Internet Explorer 10 and later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
Mac: Safari 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version), Firefox (latest version)
- Windows: Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mac: Safari 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version)
- Mobile: Safari in Apple iOS 7 and later, Google Chrome (latest version) in Android OS 4.1 and later
- PC, Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones
Apple iOS - Articulate Mobile Player in Apple iOS 7 or later on iPad
Android OS - Articulate Mobile Player in Android OS 4.1 or later (optimised for tablets)
Profile - Update your member profile, email address, username, password, and profile photo
My Training Plan - View your own progress of each training plan assigned to you
My links – Training Managers are able to contact W&L to add website links such as organisational and facility websites to their dashboard.
Notifications - Get notifications of scheduled, upcoming and overdue training plans
Select Facility - Select which facility to view in your organisation Site Manager Only
Provides access to partake/watch all available training materials and read a description of what the content provides.
Training Plans - Training set for you by your Training Manager view your progress and take/commence modules directly from each of the plans, displays due dates and the status of each module.
View your training results or edit existing results.
Download Certificate - If a training result is a pass you can download a PDF certificate for that record.
Add New Training Record - For adding single or bulk training results in manually. Select a W&L module from the drop down module list or enter external training into the free text field. Training Managers Only
Edit/Delete Training Records - Each record can be edited or even deleted Training Managers Only
View training plans for yourself and/or your staff and monitor due dates & progress Training Managers Only
Search - Search your training results by plan, staff member, date, classification, due dates
Export - Turn your training results into a PDF or Excel document
Manage your facility staff members their classifications and training plans Training Managers Only
Add a New Staff Member - Add, edit or delete staff members from your account
Adding a new Staff Member
- Click 'Add New Staff Member'
- Enter the required fields, First name, Surname, Username, Password, Classification
- Click 'Save'
Editing/Deleting a Staff Member
Each staff member can be edited or deleted.
- To edit a staff member click the pencil icon next to the staff member you wish to edit.
- To delete a staff member click the cross icon
Note Staff Members are not deleted from your account they will not be visible but will maintain their training records.
next to the staff member you wish to remove, you will then be prompted to confirm if you wish to delete this staff member.
Add, edit or delete staff classifications from your facility.
Adding a Staff Classification
- Click 'Add New Classification'
- Enter a Title and a unique code for the new classification
- Click 'Save'
Once added classifications can be assigned to your staff members.
Editing/Deleting a Classification
Each classification can be edited or deleted.
- To edit a classification click the pencil icon next to the classification you wish to edit.
- To delete a classification click the cross icon
Warning if you have staff already assigned to this classification you will need to edit each staff member and assign them to another classification.
next to the classification you wish to remove, you will then be prompted to confirm if you wish to delete this classification.
A training plan allows a Training Manager to set which e-learning modules they would like a staff member to take in a given period of time. The Training Manager can add, edit or delete training plans.
Adding a New Training Plan
- Click 'Add New Training Plan'
- Give the plan a 'Title' and 'Description' (optional)
- Set the 'Start Date' and 'End Date' for the training plan Note: The 'End Date' is the day the Training Plan will become overdue.
- Assign which e-learning 'Module(s)' the plan will contain by ticking the box next to the modules name.
- On the Assignees tab select which Staff Members will be added to this plan if you don't select any by default all staff will be added to the plan, staff can be assigned individually or by classification.
- Once happy with your training plan click 'Save' to add the plan.
Adding a new Training Plan
Assigning Staff to a Training Plan
The Files area allows Training Managers to add extra documentation and resources for Staff Members to access.
Add New Folder - Add folders to file documentation
Add New Document – Add an individual document
Adding new files Training Mamngers Only
To add new files follow the steps below
- Click 'Add New File'
- Add a 'Title', 'Description' (optional) and 'Choose File' you wish to add from your local computer.
- Click 'Save File'
Editing / Deleting Files Training Mamngers Only
Files can be edited by clicking the pencil iconor deleted by clicking the cross icon on the corresponding row for the file.
Individual files can be downloaded by clicking the download iconnext to the file you wish to download.
The support page provides access to resources to help Staff Members and Training Managers use W&L Aged Care Learning, the following resources are available:
Contact Us - Provides contact details and a support form for W&L Aged Care Learning related inquiries, the form will auto populate your details if you are currently logged in.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Answers to questions commonly asked about W&L Aged Care Learning, if currently logged in you will see more specific answers on using the Learning Management System.
User Guide - This guide also provides a downloadable PDF version.